Eva joined Dattner Grant (then DGL International) in January 1998. In her time with the company, she successfully progressed through a variety of roles including administration, marketing and coordinating the public programs, project management, general management and as Director of Research.
She took on a project-based research/writing role in August 2002 and has since been regularly contracted for major research projects on behalf of clients and our business, to assist with tender production and to undertake the editing and proofreading of company communications, program materials and books.
In her research capacity, Eva has coordinated and conducted (partnering with senior consultants) numerous and varied projects, including aggregated 360-degree appraisals, Working Life Appraisals and major organisational research initiatives. She has prepared literature reviews on a number of business topics including Creativity/Genius, Succession Planning, Gender and Leadership.
Qualifications, Accreditations and Memberships
- Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Psychology and Media Studies
- Certificate IV in Magazine Writing, Editing, Publishing & Production
- Diploma of Professional Writing & Editing
- She has also completed numerous short courses related to her work and interests
- Accredited to administer the 4Mat Learning System: Learning Type Measure, Leadership Behaviour Inventory, Hemispheric Mode Indicator
- Member, The Society of Editors (Vic)
- Member, Victorian Writers' Centre
Back to Meet the Team