Director - Operations and Coach
Michelle joined Dattner Grant in 2005 to manage the financial operations of the business. She was appointed the Director of Operations in July, 2015 and is responsible for the overall operations of Dattner Grant and ensuring the business has a highly constructive working environment and quality processes to support it. She is responsible for all of the activities in the organisation which contribute to the effective delivery of client services including financial management, information systems, reporting to the partners of Dattner Grant, overall staff engagement and performance processes. She continues to manage all areas of financial and management accounting to help keep the business aligned with and responsive to client account needs and current legislation. Her commitment, attention to detail and organisational skills greatly facilitate the financial operations of our business.
As a coach Michelle's role is to support individuals and leaders in understanding and transforming their thinking for more effective personal outcomes at home and work.
Michelle brings a wealth of experience and diverse interests to the Dattner Grant team, gained from many years' experience in office/finance management.
Qualifications, Accreditations and Memberships
- Associate Diploma of Business (Accounting)
- Animal Nursing Auxiliary Certificate
- Accredited in the administration of Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Accredited in the administration of FIRO-B instrument
- Accredited in the Human Synergistics Australia Administration Partner Program
- Accredited in the Human Synergistics Tools - Life Styles Inventory (LSI 1 & 2) & Group Styles Inventory (GSI)
Back to Meet the Team